Saint Frances Cabrini Catholic Academy offers students the opportunity to achieve academic success in a value and faith-based learning environment. SFCCA accepts students in grades K-7. Please call SFCCA at (718) 386-9277 if you would like to schedule a visit, have questions, or need assistance with the enrollment form.
Click here to begin an online application for your child.
Enrollment forms are available and should be returned to SFCCA along with the following:
– Most recent report card (for grades 1-7)
– Standardized test scores (for grades 4-7)
– Attendance record (for grades 1-7)
– I.E.P/504 Plan (if applicable)
– Birth certificate (all grades)
– Updated immunization record (all grades)
– Certificate of Baptism (to qualify for the Catholic Families tuition rate)
Policy of Non-Discrimination
Saint Frances Cabrini Catholic Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the school. Saint Frances Cabrini Catholic Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies and scholarship, athletic and other school administered programs.